Can you hide apps on iPhone?
Hide iOS apps Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen. Tap or your photo in the upper-right hand corner, then tap Purchased. Find the app that you want to hide, then swipe left on it and tap Hide.
How do you stop in app purchases?
- On the iOS device, open the Settings screen. Tap General, and then tap Restrictions.
- Tap the option to Enable Restrictions. Enter and then re-enter a Restrictions passcode.
- By default, all of the apps and services are allowed. To disallow in-app purchases, tap on its button.
How do I check my App Store subscriptions?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID.
- Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
1 Jul 2019
Does deleting an app cancel the subscription?
If you uninstall the app but don’t cancel your subscription first, you will still be charged. If you’ve purchased an auto-renewing subscription from within the client app, it will be listed under the Manage App Subscriptions section of your Account Information Screen.